Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In 2012 Hurricane Sandy hit our local area hard. Homes and businesses were devastated and there was a general sense in the air, "how can we rebuild?" The storm caused flooding which created water damage emergencies that could not wait.
As the storm was approaching our team knew that we needed to be ready for the worst case scenario and responsive to our neighbors. And so we were. We restored, we remediated, we took broken things and made them new again. That's our work and our commitment.
Another way to say this is with our company motto, "Faster to any size disaster."
We provide cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, including all holidays because disasters come on their own time. Our process begins with you giving us a call any time of day and you can expect an immediate response from one of our team leads.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (856) 728-7350
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Berlin / Williamstown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.