Recent Commercial Posts
What To Do After Fire Damage?
Fire Damage Restoration is a very sensitive job that is best left to professionals. After an accident happens it’s very important to have a Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration plan to be able to overcome any issues.
When smoked and fire arises the most complicated and matters is the by-products of such scenes that are usually classified as bio -hazardous materials, and they require special handling that ordinary people are usually not knowledgeable in.
But what to do and not to do after a Fire?
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Fire damage can be devastating for you and your family. Feelings of confusion and stress are common, and you need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We always treat your family with the greatest empathy and respect, and we’ll treat your property with great care.
Every fire damage event is a little different, and requires a unique solution. At SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown we clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Our “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Have Questions About Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us at 856-728-7350
Is Your Business READY?
An estimated 50% of businesses that close due to a disaster, such as fire and flood never reopen.
SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown has worked with many businesses in the area to ensure they are prepared for any emergency.
Fires happen a lot in retail stores and other mercantile properties such as grocery stores beauty and barbershops.
Those fires caused millions of dollars in property damage. Fire damage is worse during off hours vs business hours.
If is common for small businesses to home have a formal emergency response plan because they feel the possibility of a fire is low.
No Plan Means You're Less Likely to Recover
It can make it close to impossible to recover from a disaster if a business is not proactive. The amount of money it takes to restore a small business is costly and the amount of money lost while the business is closed.
Tips For Creating a Successful Emergency Ready Plan
- Let the professionals help you. Work with an emergency restoration company for assistance in creating your emergency ready profile.
- Identify and label utility shut-off locations.
- Identify local utility contact information.
- Identify local emergency contact information such as fire, police, and hospital contacts.
- Establish main internal contacts for purposes of employee safety and emergency work authorization.
The SERVPRO® Ready Plan is a tool for property managers and owners, both residential and commercial. It allows for the creation of an Emergency READY Profile.
Please contact one our Business Development Representative here at SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown to setup your free Emergency Ready Profile today (856) 728-7350
When Natural Disasters Hit Your Business
Last year we saw an abundance of natural disasters take place all around the world, including destructive hurricanes and floods. And it doesn’t just stop there; we have also experienced wildfires ravage through Southern California. Each one of these events resulted in the major destruction of people’s businesses and commercial property.
At SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown we know how devastating events like these can be for individuals who own commercial and private property, so we want to reassure you that we have the tools and skills to help you during the restoration process.
At SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown, we believe that no job is too big. We have an elite group of individuals who specialize in restoration.
We want you to know that you are always in good hands if your commercial property ever gets damaged, no matter how big or small the damage is.
SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown is dedicated to helping our customers, and we are always prepared to assist you, no matter what the situation entails! Let us help you if your commercial property or buildings are ever damaged. Just give us a call 24/7 at (609) 383-9785
Fire Damage to your Business
SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown has a process to ensure your business fire damage is properly handled.
- Within 1 hour from your notice of fire loss, we will contact you to arrange for service. You will know help is on the way.
- Within 4 hours of loss, we will be on site to start mitigation services.We respond fast to reduce costs and damages.
- Within 8 hours of on site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope of work will be communicated to the right person, normally by your adjuster or property manager.
Our team will work efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging commercial fire has occurred. We will use state of the art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right away.
We are available 24/7 to help you when an event happens, and be assured that we will get you back to normal as soon we possibly can "Like it never even happened."
Call SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown 856-728-7350
Commercial Building Restoration
Commercial Building Restoration Services
When fires or water damage happen, they may occur at your office or business. Who do you call? Knowing the right company to help in an emergency is important to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown is available 24/7 to help you restore your commercial property and get you back to business. We have the expertise, equipment, and highly trained personnel to handle your commercial water, fire, or mold damage. We can also access the resources of our national network of 1,650 Franchises to handle large commercial projects and major storm events. Learn more about our commercial restoration services.
Call anytime, Day or Night, at (856) 728-7250 and will be ready.
Commercial Duct Cleaning
Commercial Duct Cleaner
If you were to ask a homeowner or business owner when was the last time you had your HVAC and Duct Systems cleaned ,they would probably say they don't remember or I don't think I ever had or needed to. That's a very common reply, and most people don't realize the health hazard that they are at risk with. Dirty ductwork can contribute to allergies kicking up, headaches, and debris building in your home---without you realizing the source of these problems.We at SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown will do a free inspection to determine the severity of your system, and take you through each step to ensure that we will complete the task in a most professional manner. Our workmanship is excellent and our reputation is superb in this and other areas.You will breathe clean and fresh air when we are done all over again.
Call us today at 609-383-9785